- About ICC
- Learning Zones
- Grogan Library
- Studying at ICC
- BA / BA (Hons) Theology
- BA / BA (Hons) Youth & Community Work with Applied Theology
- Post-Graduate Studies
- CertHE Pioneer Ministry
- Distance Learning (Certificate of Christian Studies)
- Summer Schools
- Saturday Classes
- Monday Classes
- In-service Training & Individual Courses
- Dates 2013-2014
- Funding Your Studies
- Fees & Costs
- Before you Apply
- The Application Process
- Application Forms
- Help ICC
- Contact Us
1. What are the entrance qualifications?
2. How good does my English have to be?
If English is not your first language we need to ascertain that you have an advanced enough grasp of the English language to cope with a degree level programme.
Even our native English speakers need a Higher or equivalent qualification in English to cope with the studies. IELTS (score of 6.5) or TOEFL (score of 6.0) will help us ascertain if you are ready to undertake one of our programmes.
Please contact the Admissions Officer at email@example.com for further information.
3. Can my past experience count? Will it gain me entry to Year 2?
Not necessarily. Please contact the Admissions Officer, Alison Nicolson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.