- About ICC
- Learning Zones
- Grogan Library
- Studying at ICC
- BA / BA (Hons) Theology
- BA / BA (Hons) Youth & Community Work with Applied Theology
- Post-Graduate Studies
- CertHE Pioneer Ministry
- Distance Learning (Certificate of Christian Studies)
- Summer Schools
- Saturday Classes
- Monday Classes
- In-service Training & Individual Courses
- Dates 2012-2013
- Dates 2013-2014
- Funding Your Studies
- Fees & Costs
- Before you Apply
- The Application Process
- Application Forms
- Help ICC
- Contact Us
At the bottom of this page you will find application forms for our different programmes. Please ensure that you download the correct application form and complete it as directed on the form.
Once you have completed the form return it to us by post with all the appropriate enclosures listed on the form.
Before you return your form to us by post please ensure that you have:
(the following is not required for distance learning applicants)
Signed the declaration.
Enclosed the appropriate non-returnable application fee by cheque or Bankers draft in British Pounds Sterling made payable to International Christian College or if you wish to pay electronically contact the Bursar, Lawrence Renn, firstname.lastname@example.org :
- £35 (£45 for non-EU international applicants) for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- £20 for individual courses
Enclosed four passport sized photos of yourself.
Enclosed a copy of your birth certificate or a copy of the front page of your passport.
Enclosed copies of the transcripts and/or certificates for the qualifications gained.
- when filling out your application form it is not normally possible for a relative to act as a referee.
- the application form for postgraduate taught programmes asks for supplementary information, and a sheet is given below for that purpose.
- it is recommended that undergraduate applications be returned to us no later than the end of May for applicants who require a visa or July for UK and EU applicants.
- for the Master of Theology in Community Learning & Development programme the deadline for applications is 30 June for applicants who require a visa and 13 July for UK and EU applicants.
- that applicants for postgraduate research must complete both the application form for ICC and for the University of Aberdeen, and return both forms to ICC.
|The college regrets that we are unable to process any application which is not supported by the above declaration and enclosures.|